Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Category: Landing Gear
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
The Landing Gear Market specializes in the design, qualification, manufacture and repair and overhaul of landing gears and flight critical components to a customer base that extends from the OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers) to the Operators in both the commercial and military markets.
Summary of position
Reporting to the Director, Financial Reporting, the Financial Reporting Analyst will perform the main functions described below. The candidate will also assist in the continuous improvement of certain processes, therefore creativity and initiative are required for this position.
The analysts’ main responsibilities include:
• Responsible for the accounting and reporting of all corporate entities, including Héroux-Devtek Inc.
• Participates in the corporate budgeting process
• Prepares the quarterly reporting memo for corporate entities
• Prepares reporting documents for senior management under the supervision of the Director, Financial Reporting
• Participates in the quarterly reporting process, including consolidation, preparation of supporting analyses and review of public disclosures (English)
• Enters invoices and resolve discrepancies as appropriate with suppliers, buyers or any other parties involved
• Prepares cheques and ensures matching with invoices supporting payment
• Creates/modifies suppliers and customers in ERP systems
• Performs any other tasks assigned by the immediate superior.
Qualifications requises et exigences• Bachelor's degree in Commerce, major in accounting with CPA title (or in the process of obtaining the CPA title)
• Displays initiative and creativity
• Bilingual both orally and in writing (English and French)
• Essential – good knowledge of MS Office software (Word and especially Excel)
• Excellent priority management
• Great sense of organization
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Autre
- Expérience : Autre
- Profil : Autre