Approvisionnement, Achats, Logistique
|To Be Discussed
Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Manager - Supply Chain
Lockheed Martin Canada is the Canadian-based arm of Lockheed Martin Corporation, a global security and aerospace company employing 110,000 people worldwide, including more than 1,000 Canadians. By applying innovative approaches of our highly skilled and experienced Canadian workforce, we have been Canada’s trusted defence and aerospace partner for over 80 years. We operate major facilities in Ottawa, Montreal, Halifax, Calgary and Victoria and work on a wide range of programs from advanced naval technology products and unmanned systems software to providing delivery and in-service support of the latest military aircraft to commercial engine repair and overhaul capabilities. This position is part of the Lockheed Martin Commercial Engines Solutions team within our world-class facility in Montreal, where approximately 300 employees engage in comprehensive engine maintenance, repair and overhaul, as well as customized engine builds for military and commercial operators.
Specific Job Dscription
- Provide leadership to a group of Supply Chain professionals, through development of business critical strategies associated with Jet Engine Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) Materials and Services, Inventory Management and general Supply Chain improvements, that result in improved service levels to the production and repair cells, while maximizing efficiency, driving cost reduction and material solutions that enable the business development and sales team to secure new customers while delivering profitability objectives
- Leads and ensures consistent inclusion of all Corporate related Compliance requirements are embedded effectively across all activities of the organization.
- Develops and executes an annual budget, including but not limited to expense and capital budgeting, planning, cost controls, and operational execution
- Balance Sheet accountability for Inventory related items as well as Profit & Loss (P&L) accountability for material cost of sales associated with span of control
- Supports key stakeholders in the company (e.g. Sales, Production, Finance), with the necessary analytics and solutions that drive better business decisions and costs out of the engine maintenance campaigns.
Cost Savings and Service Improvement Leadership
- Leads, develops or supports continuous improvement projects that drive cost savings, Environment, Safety, & Health (ES&H) and service level improvements through a fact-based, disciplined approach (e.g. Six Sigma or Lean concepts).
- Develop and foster relationships with key industry service providers; play an indirect role in negotiations of major supply contracts or sub-contracts; develops strategy for improving key performance indicators including but not limited to service level performance, repair vs buy, cost of non-quality, cost reduction, incident rates and overtime.
- Lead and coach a highly skilled team of professionals, analysts and coordinators. Provide development action plans and the necessary training to optimize employee performance. Create a collaborative and open environment with the freedom to disagree and challenge. Recognize and reward people's development and success.
Qualifications requises et exigences
- Must have 7-10 years of experience with increased accountability in Aerospace Procurement & Supply Chain
- Must hold a University degree in Commerce, Supply Chain or equivalent or professional designation equivalent
- Must have in depth knowledge of the Engine MRO and aftermarket parts/services industries
- Must have understanding of supply chain processes and interaction with marketing, sales, finance, and production/ operations
- Solid understanding of advanced Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems (e.g. SAP)
- Must have strong, collaborative leader and coach capable of maximizing both his/her team's talents and skill sets while striving to respect budgetary commitments, exceed cost management deliverables which maintaining an unblemished compliance record
- Must have a strong affinity to identify and execute against cost savings opportunities and is skilled at change management to drive those results
- Must clearly demonstrate abilities as a negotiator, people coach, project manager and is able to influence others respectfully to ultimately drive improved service results and cost savings.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to work with a broad range of variables, conduct root cause analysis, and ability to assess both short-term, strategic and long-term impact of alternative courses of action
- Excellent organizational awareness and relationship building skills, with the ability to manage multiple teams in various locations
- Excellent business acumen combined with demonstrated leadership, communication, collaboration, negotiation and influence skills
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines
- Six Sigma & Lean concepts knowledge is an asset.
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Universitaires
- Expérience : 6 ans ou plus
- Profils : Approvisionnement, Achats, Logistique