Héroux-Devtek, dont le siège social est situé à Longueuil (Québec) au Canada, est une société active à l’échelle mondiale desservant le marché de l’aérospatiale par le biais d’ installations de production situées en Amérique du Nord et en Europe. La longévité de la société, sa souplesse et ses réalisations en matière de développement et de mise en oeuvre de systèmes de production novateurs lui ont permis de se démarquer comme un chef de file dans le marché des trains d'atterrissage.
Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Category: Ball Screw and Actuators
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
Responsibilities associated with this position are typically performed in an industrial-manufacturing setting requiring appropriate personal protective wear and consistent observance of established safety policies at all times. Heroux-Devtek at Beaver Aerospace & Defense maintains compliance with FAA and DOT regulations by ensuring a drug-free workplace.
Summary of position
The industrial engineer will find ways to prevent waste and inefficiency in production processes. They will design efficient systems that integrate workers, information, machines, energy and materials to make products or provide services. The industrial engineer will also design equipment to coordinate production planning to minimize production issues and costs while ensuring products meet quality standards. They will design, develop and maintain manufacturing routes to maximize effectiveness, efficiency and space. The industrial engineer will also make sure the company complies with all industry standards for safety while meeting design standards and guidelines. They will also work in a support role as needed on less complex projects.
• Review engineering specifications, production schedules and process flows to deeply understand activities and methods used in services and manufacturing.
• Work with management and customers to create higher standards for production and design to facilitate better customer service.
• Develop management control systems to make financial planning and cost analysis more efficient.
• Design control systems to coordinate activities and production planning to ensure that products meet quality standards.
• Minimize costs and resolve production problems by enacting new quality control procedures and adjusting to meet the needs of our team.
• Make cost analysis and financial planning more efficient by developing management control systems.
• Maximize efficiency with better manufacturing and delivery processes.
• Meet with vendors, management personnel, staff and clients on a regular basis to determine the status of each project.
• Analyze systems to determine how operations, environment and other conditions will affect how the system works.
Qualifications requises et exigences• Degree in industrial engineering or related field
• Relevant work experience
• Advanced knowledge of production machinery, processes, and standards
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
• Documentation of organization skills
• Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCAD
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Autre
- Expérience : Autre
- Profil : Autre