Héroux-Devtek, dont le siège social est situé à Longueuil (Québec) au Canada, est une société active à l’échelle mondiale desservant le marché de l’aérospatiale par le biais d’ installations de production situées en Amérique du Nord et en Europe. La longévité de la société, sa souplesse et ses réalisations en matière de développement et de mise en oeuvre de systèmes de production novateurs lui ont permis de se démarquer comme un chef de file dans le marché des trains d'atterrissage.
Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Category: Ball Screw and Actuators
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
Since 1952, Beaver Aerospace & Defense, a subsidiary of Heroux Devtek, Inc. has been a global leader in the design and manufacturing of a broad range of custom ball screws and electromechanical actuation systems for the commercial and military aerospace and defense industries. In addition, we are a trusted FAA-certified repair station and FAA-Approved Parts & Components, supplier.
Summary of position
• Reports directly to the Director of Quality.
• Supervise Quality inspection staff; prioritize and schedule work, provide guidance / coaching
• Manage Employee Time Track reporting
• Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality control processes
• Enhance departmental policies and procedures to continually reduce occurrence of escapes
• DMS (Daily Management System)
o Conduct Quality DMS Meetings
o Periodically attend departmental DMS meetings
o Monitor / participate in problem-solving activities, as required
o Define trends and improvements
o Reduce overall internal non-conformances (NCMRs)
• MRB management and authority
• Maintain NCMR log and progress updates
o Maintain NCMR metrics (total monthly NCMR’s, top five parts, top five reason codes
o Define trends and conduct RCCA
• Development of Quality Control Plans
• Lead PPAP related activities
• Participate in Quality Clinic and activities (RCCA, etc.,)
• Participate in Open Quote Meetings to understand quality requirements and define needs for meeting those requirements (test equipment, gages, etc.)
• Participate in product launch initiatives
• Participate in Contract Reviews
• Support Lean improvement projects as required
• Manage internal auditing requirements and audit personnel
• Lead / participate in customer and third party AS-9100 audits
• Contribute to development and monitoring of department financial budget
• Report to top management on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, RCCA, trends, etc.), including the need for improvement.
• Associate or Bachelor’s degree in quality, mechanical, or industrial engineering
• Five years previous experience in a quality engineer, quality assurance, or related role
• Familiarity with APQP, MSA, PPAP, FMEA and Layered Process Auditing
• Understanding of ISO and or AS quality management system requirements
• Ability to objectively review and qualify objective data
• Excellent computer literacy
• Proven track record of project management success
Qualifications requises et exigencesYou enjoy challenges, teamwork an a quality working environment that evolves continuously? Developing your competencies is a priority for you? Join Héroux-Devtek and "lets grow together".
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Autre
- Expérience : Autre
- Profil : Autre