Administration, Communication, Service client, Ventes, Rédacteur technique
|To be discussed
Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Reporting to Customer service & sales support manager, the Sales Support Coordinator main duties and responsibilities are (including but not limited to):
1. PROPOSAL ANALYSIS & STRATEGY DEFINITION
· Review customer Requests For Proposal (RFP). Clarify Scope of Work (SoW) with sales & sales support groups.
· Review commercial and technical historical data of similar projects;
· Clarify sourcing and bidding strategy with sales;
· Coordinate bid / no bid process (preliminary project analysis assessing company capacity to support the request in terms capability, capacity & position vs market price);
2. PROPOSAL COORDINATION
· Act as focal point for assigned RFPs;
· Gather and distribute all necessary documentation to the RFP stakeholders;
· Define main milestones, organize & chair proposal coordination meetings (SOW review, working session, quote review, final review); Ensure deadlines are met;
· Support sales team to Develop appealing proposals packages, reflecting bidding strategy (wording/presentation/layout, pricing breakdown, overall pricing positioning versus market baseline, etc…) and ensuring customer expectations are met to the best possible extent, while guaranteeing Avianor protection (assumptions, inclusions-exclusions definitions, etc…);
· Support sales team to Develop appealing marketing material;
· Support Sales support manager maintaining sales support planning up to date;
· Act as focal point for all commercial/legal agreement development (GTAs, NDAs etc.);
· Generate contracts;
4. CONTINUOUS IMROVEMENT
· Develop & maintain sales support planning.
· Develop & maintain proposal templates.
· Develop & maintain marketing material.
Qualifications requises et exigences
The employee agrees to comply with the following:
· Work safely;
· Use most recent and applicable standards;
· Use adequate and calibrated tools (if required);
· Complete and pass all training in connection with their position;
· Update and communicate with the human resources department their skills, work experience and professional qualifications;
· Report any incident, accident or potential hazard via SMS ;
· Implement and monitor the policies and procedures related to their position.
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Collégiales - Techniques
- Expérience : 1 an ou plus
- Profils : Administration, Communication, Service client, Ventes, Rédacteur technique, Contrats