Description et responsabilités générales du poste
Category: Landing Gear
Job Type: Temporary Full Time
Heroux-Devtek, the world’s 3rd largest producer of landing gear, serves the civil and military aerospace markets from production facilities in North America and Europe. The Company’s longevity, flexibility, and track record for the development and implementation of innovative production systems have distinguished it as a leader in the domain. With its most recent acquisitions, Heroux-Devtek is bolstering its status as one of the foremost landing gear, actuation and hydraulic system designers and manufacturers in the global aerospace industry.
Located in Saint-Hubert, on the South Shore of Montreal, the Héroux-Devtek engineering office is where it all starts. It is in our recent building, bright and protected from traffic jams that we design, test, and qualify the landing gears of tomorrow.
In an exceptional working environment where teamwork and collective BBQs mix, our engineers and technicians leave nothing to chance; the smallest details of each part are analyzed to ensure that our products meet the highest demands of the industry. Multidisciplinary teamwork and is the key to our success and makes Héroux-Devtek an innovative and agile company.
We ensure the well-being of our employees, with flexible working conditions, competitive social benefits, and a pleasant work atmosphere.
Summary of position
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be part of a dynamic team of system engineers. You will be responsible for the development of landing gear systems, but also a resource for all aspects related to the equipment used for this system (electrical, hydraulic and/or mechanical equipment).
In your Systems Engineer role, you will be responsible for:
• Define and maintain the documentation of interfaces with other aircraft systems (Interface Control Document), other systems including: Avionics, Hydraulics, Braking, Electrical, Cockpit and Flight Controls;
• Define the functional specification for the software for monitoring the condition of the system (Health Monitoring) both textually and software (Simulink);
• Define the test plan for the condition monitoring system and test it, both virtually (Simulink) and on a test bench;
• Define the test station for the landing gear control system (Hardware in the Loop System Test Station) and ensure its follow-up with the supplier until it enters service. This equipment will test the proper functioning and integration of the control system with the equipment and other systems of the aircraft.
Qualifications requises et exigences• Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, mechanics or software engineer with strong affinity for electrical aspects
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in the definition of on-board systems and their equipment (aircraft systems are a major asset)
• In-depth knowledge of programming (C, C ++, Matlab / Simulink)
• Knowledge of DOORS
• Knowledge of hydromechanical systems is an asset
• Knowledge of the ARP4754A standard is an asset
• Strong experience in aerospace electro-hydro-mechanical systems and equipment
• French and English fluency
Compétences et habiletés
- Formation : Autre
- Expérience : Autre
- Profil : Autre